Flat for Rent in Tulse Hill, London SW2
What the agent says
A larger than average studio flat located a short walk from the greenery of Brockwell Park and surrounding pubs and bars. The studio has been thoughtfully designed with the layout, it comes complete with a modern integrated kitchen at one end at the other is a large window which allows a ton of natural light to flood the room there is also a sleek modern separate shower room which completes this property. Brixton Tube station is just a short walk from the property giving you access to the Victoria line straight into the city.
More photos to follow soon.
TENANT FEE BAN
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
• Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
• Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Keating Estates is a member of UKALA Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of UKALA PRS, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.